Prawn Thai Red Curry with Egg-Fried Rice (serves 2)
Try our Prawn Thai Red Curry Recipe using our [Aromatic Thai Red Sauce], this aromatic gluten-free sauce has bags of fragrant herbs and spices - lemon grass, galangal, lime leaves and red chilli. This recipe offers the perfect fuss-free cheat dish! Cheating means absolutely no compromise in quality or flavour when using an ilumi sauce.
- 1x ilumi [Thai Red Curry Sauce]
- 2x ilumi White Long Grain Rice
- 150g prawns
- 75g trimmed green beans
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- 2 finely chopped red chillies (optional)
1. Heat prawns in pan for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat until thoroughly cooked. Add garlic and chillies to the prawns if desired.
2. Add ilumi Thai Red Curry Sauce and green beans to pan and simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes or until hot throughout.
3. Crack 2 eggs in to a frying pan and gently scramble for 2 to 3 minutes over a medium heat.
4. Add ilumi White Long Grain Rice. Cook over medium to high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Serve prawn Thai red curry and egg fried rice alongside each other. Garnish with fresh coriander and finely chopped chilli if desired.