What you need
- 1 x 400g Delicious Alchemy chocolate brownie mix
- 100g unsalted butter or dairy free alternative
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180C /160C fan
- Line the base and sides of a 20cm square tin with greaseproof paper.
- Make sure the paper sticks out 2.5cm (about an inch) above the rim of the tin.
- Add the brownie mix to a bowl.
- Melt the butter (or dairy free alternative) and pour this over the brownie mix and stir until the mix is starting to form a batter.
- Lightly beat the eggs
- Add to the mix and stir together well.
- Spread the batter into the tin and smooth the top.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- When they’re done, leave them to cool in the tin for 20 minutes before lifting out and transferring to a cooling rack.
- Use the paper to help you. Leave to cool completely before slicing.
- Add toppings such as nuts or icing or maybe even an extra layer of chocolate if you really want to indulge. (optional)